Additional Key Markets
Farm & Agriculture
Grain Cleaners and Dryers
Gearing and Gear Drives
200 Series Optimount
Boston Gear’s 200 Series Optimount™ helical speed reducers are highly adaptable and can be configured and applied in an extremely wide variety of mounting positions. Carefully machined external surfaces allow for accurate alignment with other integral power transmission components.
- Superior machining allows highly accurate alignment for exceptional performance - an especially important consideration when purchasing a speed reducer for use as an integral part in OEM equipment.
- Standard hollow output shafts allow gear drives to be connected directly to the drive train, increasing overall efficiency.
- Optional shaft and base kits allow conversion of the reducer to a stand-alone gear drive for greater flexibility.
- Washdown units are available in white or stainless steel epoxy coatings, both USDA certified and approved.
- Horizontal and vertical base mounted configurations make the Optimount™ series extremely versatile.