Additional Key Markets
Food & Beverage
Fruits & Vegetables
TB Wood’s Dura-Flex® couplings are designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life. Perfect for a wide variety of applications -- including those with uniform to heavy shock loads -- Dura-Flex® couplings employ a light weight element that absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration. These couplings are available in stock bore-to-size (BTS), Taper-Lock® and Sure-Grip® bushed (QD) hubs.
- Up to 4.50 kNm; 39,500 in.lb.
- Easy to assemble/replace
- High misalignment ratings
- No maintenance/lubrication
- Part-for-part interchangeable with industry standard design
- In-stock versatile spacer design can accommodate many configurations with few parts
- Designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life.
- Easy two piece element installation. No need to move the hubs during replacement.
- One spacer size to handle most different between shaft spacings.
- Light weight element absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration.
- Same hubs used on both spacer and standard elements.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Get Durability with Dura-Flex Sheet
- Get Durability with Dura-Flex Brochure
- Sure-Flex Plus and Dura-Flex Couplings Interchange
- TB Wood's Product Line Card
- Industrial Couplings Contact Information Brochure
- Industrial Couplings
- TB Wood's Flexible Couplings
- Dura-Flex® Coupling Installation Instructions
- TB Wood's Dura-Flex Installation Manual