Gearing & Gear Drives
800 Series Helical Reducers
Boston Gear's 800 Series contains a focused selection of compact, heavy duty helical gear drives that offer long-life performance and simplified maintenance. A broad range of reduction ratios suit an even broader range of specifications, while a variety of input shaft configurations maximize flexibility. In addition, the number of products that complement this series of gear drives make it an ideal choice for today's industrial distributor.
The 800 Series provides a functional interchange for SEW EurodriveTM and other European manufacturers' helical gear drives,making it uniquely practical for replacement applications.
- Four basic sizes 1/6 - 10 HP
- Over 40 different ratios 1.5:1 - 71:1 double-reduction ratios 36:1 - 250:1 triple-reduction ratios
- Non-flanged and NEMA c-face input styles
- Base-mount and output flange-mount models available
- Output-shaft diameters from 3/4" to 1 5/8"
- The standard NEMA C-face design will accept any standard NEMA motor, making it exceptionally versatile.
- Ratios up to 70:1 in just two stages means increased efficiency and reduced case size.
- Accessible oil seals simplify routine product maintenance.
- All units can be double sealed on both the input and output to withstand the rigors of even the most demanding applications.
- 800 Series drives come pre-filled with synthetic lubrication for your specific mounting position.
- Sizes 3 and 4 are lubricated for life which promotes trouble-free operation.
- Washdown duty units in white or stainless steel epoxy coatings make these gear drives ideal for the most severe Washdown.