Additional Key Markets
Spooling & Storage Winches
Clutches & Brakes
AquaMaKKs LI-SSB Brake
The AquaMaKKs LI-SSB air-cooled, air tube released, low inertia, high-torque brakes have been specially modified to withstand highly corrosive sea spray and direct seawater splash prevalent in marine deck areas. LI-SSB models utilize the standard, offshore-proven, AquaMaKKs brake housing which features three-part epoxy marine grade paint and stainless steel hardware for added corrosion protection.
- Special alloy stainless steel wear (center) plates incorporated to resist damage from corrosion
- An engineered friction material specially designed to run against the stainless steel wear plates
- Available in the 19, 25, and 36 inch sizes
- Up to 750,000 lbs. static torque rating
- Shim design makes it easy to maintain and adjust for wear
- Models can be easily converted into water-cooled brakes
2800 Fisher Rd.
Wichita Falls, TX 76302 - USA
Bedford MK42 9RD - England