Medical, Mobility & Surgical
Double Loop Flex P Coupling
The double loop coupling uses a moulded plastic element permanently swaged to steel or stainless steel hubs to give a compact design. It forms an effective two-stage coupling with exceptional flexibility in all three modes. Ideal for transmitting rotation in small drives, this type of coupling works without any friction, wear or noise, although its low torsional stiffness makes it less suitable for high precision positioning applications.
Exceptional flexibility in all three directions: radial, angular and axial.
- Speeds: Up to 3000 rpm
- Peak Torque Largest Size lbs.-in (Nm): 159 (18)
- Standard Bores in. (mm): 1/8" -5/8" (3 to 16)
- Temperature: -40° to +210°F , (-40° to +100°C)
- Electrically Isolating: Yes
- Connection: Set Screw
- Exceptional flexibility
- Compact design
- Outstanding resistance to acids, alkilis, solvents,oils, greases, ozone
- Tough double-loop elastomeric element made from HYTREL®
- Zinc plated steel hubs