Additional Key Markets
Multi-Stand Roughing Mills
Clutches & Brakes
PHS Hydraulic Buffers
The hydraulic buffers of the PHS series have been designed to be used for many different technical applications.
The buffer can be used for any kind of technical application due to its self-contained system. Since there is no need for this damping device to be supplied with external energy or other external means, it is outstandingly suited to decelerate moving masses along the shortest possible path considering the company requirements.
- Diameter range of 75 mm up to 175 mm
- Buffer stroke of 50mm up to 1600 mm
- Max. buffer power of up to 1000 kN
- Operating temperature of -30 up to 100°C
- Wear-resistant piston rod by means of hard-chrome plating
- Optional mounted piston rod protection
- Optimal throttle features designed for the specific requirements of the different application
- Paints according to customer requirement