Stackers & Reclaimers
Robust rubber-fabric couplings for large power transfers in diesel engine drives; progressive characteristic curve.
Stromag GE couplings are designed for use at piston engines. They can be flanged directly to the flywheel of a diesel engine. When the design allows this, two shafts or two flanges can be connected to each other. Application fields are engine and shipbuilding; rail and construction machinery drives; diesel and gas gensets; cement mills; pumps; and compressors.
- Highly flexible rubber-fabric couplings with high power density
- Transmission of high torques
- Rated torque range 2000-270,000 Nm
- Compact design (short length)
- Segmented design for fast element replacement
- ATEX certification