Additional Key Markets
Coilers & Down Coilers
Clutches & Brakes
Spring-Applied Brake 4BZFM
The Spring-Loaded Electromagnetic Double-Face Brake 4BZFM brakes without current and is released electromagnetically. The 4BZFM brake type with its high degree of protection fulfils the highest requirements for durability, robustness, and seawater resistance.
Applications: offshore in deck motor winches, anchor windlasses, deck cranes, cargo winches, and trawler winches; in rolling mills, steel mills and mining under difficult climatic conditions.
- Braking torque range 63-11,000 Nm (higher on request)
- Degree of protection up to IP 67
- All components with special surface protection
- Type approvals: GL, LRS, ABS, DNV, BV, RR (on request)
- Simple mounting, highly serviceable, fully functional without cover
- Connecting flanges to IEC standards
- Robust, reliable design with low inertia
- Braking does not generate any additional axial or radial forces
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Wide range of options like tachometer mounting, terminal box, anticondensation heater, microswitches for switching stage and/or wear indication
- Rectifiers and quick switching units optimise switching comfort.