Additional Key Markets
Mining & Aggregate
Clutches & Brakes
Spring-Applied Multi-Disc Brake KMB KLB
Hydraulically released spring-applied multi-disc brakes can be used in a diverse range of stationary and mobile applications, also in conjunction with hydraulic motors.
Application fields: gears; traversing and conveyor drives; all types of hydraulic drives; winching, hoisting, turning, and swivelling drives; construction machinery; deck and mobile cranes
Pneumatically released spring-applied multi-disc brakes, with or without pneumatic motor, are universal solutions in machinery.
Application fields: paint shops; mining; potentially flammable environments; conveyors; traversing trolleys; handling installations; printing presses; paper and plastics processing machinery
- Braking torque range 50-500,000 Nm (higher braking torques on request)
- Release excess pressure 320 bar
- Minimum dimensions with high braking torques
- Variable braking torque graduations per model size
- Design: add-on brake or integrated in customer's application
- Robust, insensitive, and low maintenance braking unit
- Application based design for high operating reliability
- Available for dry and wet running