Additional Key Markets
Mining & Aggregate
Stackers & Reclaimers
Gearing & Gear Drives
Parallel Shaft Speed Reducers
Nuttall's parallel shaft reducer units incorporate precision helical gearing (in single, double, triple, quadruple and quintuple reductions) enclosed in heavy duty cast iron or welded steel housings. Standard features include tapered roller bearings, large inspection plates, a positive splash system for lubrication, extra wide bearing spans and center bearing supports; all to provide a rugged, reliable unit with proven dependability. Can be assembled with a variety of horizontal input and output shaft arrangements extending on either side of the speed reducer.
- Torque ratings up to 6,000,000 in.lbs.
- Standard gear ratios up to 1500:1
- Hollow output shafts available: single, double, triple, quadruple, quintuple reductions
- Speed Reducers, Speed Increasers and Gearmotors for Heavy Duty Applications
- Custom Engineered Gear Drives for the Metal Industry
- Nuttall & Derloyd Line Card
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Repair and Rebuild Services
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Field Services
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Your Total Drive Source
- Gear Drives Speed Reducers, Speed Increasers, and Gearmotors