Additional Key Markets
Off-Highway / Construction
Asphalt Handling Equipment
NV Series Coupling
Guardian has introduced the NV Series flexible coupling line for use on diesel-driven and hydrostatic machinery to provide maximum vibration dampening from a torsionally soft coupling. The NV features a single-piece design that incorporates a cast iron hub, and a steel back plate with molded rubber. The coupling acts as a mechanical fuse and provides protection and dampening for lower driven inertias.
The NV coupling was designed to work specifically with the Kubota Super Mini Series and 05 Series engines, but will also accommodate standard SAE size flywheels from SAE 6.5 through SAE 10. This coupling is suited for accurately aligned drives that minimize misalignments. The NV Series is able to accommodate small angular, parallel, and axial misalignments that are typical to piloted flange connections. The NV Series couplings can achieve torque capacities of up to 1,524 IN-LBS nominally.
- SINGLE PIECE DESIGN - The NV Series is a single piece design that reduces costly assembly operations and a no hassle installation.
- MAXIMUM VIBRATION DAMPENING - The over molded elastomer is available in three durometers 55, 65 and 75 shore A. The NV Series can be tailored to fit your application and reduce engine vibration to your driven equipment.
- ENVIRONMENT - The coupling can operate in temperatures of -10 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- REDUCED SPLINE FRETTING - The NV coupling hub is made from a high strength cast iron that provides a sacrificial self-lubricating interface. The dampening characteristics of cast iron aid to reduce transmitted vibration as well. As a result of the design there is minimal maintenance required.
- IN SHEAR DESIGN - The molded rubber allows the NV coupling to act as a mechanical fuse if an over load condition would occur.
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION - The NV Series by Guardian is an affordable way to provide maximum dampening to your small engine project.