Additional Key Markets
Off-Highway / Construction
Bearing Supported Stub Shafts
Guardian offers a full line of bearing supported stub shafts. These set-ups can minimize the side load generated by the pulley belt that can be transferred back into the engine. The stub shafts can be fitted with one of Guardian's pump mounting plates or engine housings to connect to a variety of engines. Guardian can provide a selection of output shafts including straight, threaded, tapered, and splined. The shafts can also be customized for special lengths and diameters if required by the application.
- Available in standard SAE configurations and non-SAE configurations.
- Various bearing options and types to fit the application.
- Standard shaft diameters available up to 1.50” on bearing supported units.
- Custom shaft diameters up to 3.5” on non-bearing supported units.
- Easily maintained and serviced.
- Custom shafting available, please inquire.