Additional Key Markets
Oil & Gas
Clutches & Brakes
Spring-Applied Brake NFF
The Spring-Loaded Electromagnetic Double-Face Brake NFF brakes without current and is released electromagnetically. With its high degree of protection the brake fulfils the highest requirements for durability and robustness. Applications: on harbour and marine cranes, in container transportation plant, for long travel drives, hoisting and trolley travel gears, suitable for seawater environment and similar harsh environments.
- Braking torque range 20-10,000 Nm (higher on request)
- Degree of protection up to IP 66
- All components with special surface protection
- Type approval: GL
- Simple mounting, no brake disassembly required
- Robust, reliable design with low inertia
- Braking does not generate any additional axial or radial forces.
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Wide range of options like braking torque adjustment, manual release, tachmeter mounting, terminal box, anticondensation heater, microswitches for switching stage and/or wear indication
- Rectifiers and quick switching units optimise switching comfort.