Outdoor Power Equipment
Belted Drives & Sheaves
Premium belts have the highest power density of any V-belt, and stretch dramatically less than standard cross sections. That’s why they’re ideal for use on problem drives requiring high-impact strength and load-carrying power.
Premium Banded Belts
Replaces several belts with the strength of a single belt. Banded belts feature a multiple layer tie band that provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off of the drive.
Premium Single Belts
For applications when banded belts are not an option. Single belts can be used with deep groove sheaves and drives with limited room for “take up”. They can also be an “A” section solution for multi-groove A/B sheaves.
- Ideal for use on problem drives requiring high-impact strength and load-carrying power
- “Clutching” non-rubber surface cover allows momentary slippage due to excessive overloads without burning belts up
- KEVLAR* or aramid tensile cords provide extraordinary strength and durability
- Virtually zero stretch eliminates the need for constant belt re-tensioning
- Chloroprene rubber compounds provide superb oil and heat resistance
- Specially-treated extra tough cover withstands slip and shear forces at peak loads without generating excessive heat
- Fewer belts needed resulting in less overhung load on bearings
- Reduced downtime and increased efficiency
- Superb oil and heat resistance
- *KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of Dupont™