Clutches & Brakes
ERS 57 Electrically Released Brakes
Warner Electric ERS Brakes are pre-assembled and burnished at the factory. The engineering is built-in. Each unit is checked to ensure full rated torque right out-of-the-box. Just secure the hub, bolt down the brake and wire it up. An optional AC to DC control is available for use with all 90 volt units. Unique mounting features make it easy to adapt the ERS Brake to almost any application requirement.
- Designed for static hold operations.
- Brake automatically engages when power is turned off.
- Holding torque rating: 34 lb. ft.
- Electrically released, spring actuated
- Quick, quiet response for rapid engagement
- Compact, low profile design saves space
- Splined hub available in 5 bore sizes
- Pre-assembled and burnished at the factory
449 Gardner St.
South Beloit, IL 61080 - USA
7 Rue de Champfleur - CS20095
49182 St-Barthélémy d Anjou