Series 100/110 spur geared cam limit switches are robust limit switches in a metal or polycarbonate housing for use under difficult, mechanical conditions. Owing to the pretensioned gears, potentiometers and single turn encoders can be actuated free from backlash.
- Highly robust metal housing
- Steel sheet IP 65, grey iron IP 66
- Gears of polycarbonate or metal
- 0.153 to 15,300 usable revolutions
- 2-14 contacts
- Potentiometer mounting possible
- Explosion protection ATEX 95 (gas zone 1 and 2, dust zone 21 and 22)