Clutches & Brakes
Spring-Applied Multi-Disc Brake KMB ZM / KLB ZM
Hydraulically released spring-applied multi-disc brakes can be used in a diverse range of stationary and mobile applications, also in conjunction with hydraulic motors.
The main application fields for the KMB/KMB-ZM are in all types of hydraulic drives; hydraulic motors; gears (traversing/winching); construction machinery; winches, hoisting, turning, and swivelling drives; deck and mobile cranes; and traversing and conveyor drives.
- Braking torque range 100-3000 Nm (higher braking torques on request)
- Release excess pressure 320 bar
- Compact design for mounting between components (e.g. between hydraulic motor and gears)
- Standard dimensions for mounting on the most diverse hydraulic motors
- Minimum dimensions with high braking torques
- Variable braking torque graduations per model size
- Robust, insensitive, and low maintenance braking unit
- Application based design for high operating reliability
- Available for dry and wet running