Boats & Ships
Reliable deactivation with the new Stromag LightXcross LX®
The new cross limit switch LightXCross LX® from Stromag is a reliable solution that not only deactivates all kinds of hoists, but is now also ideal for stopping the movements of cranes and trolleys.
In compliance with the pertinent EU standards and the Machinery Directive, Stromag now offers a product consisting of a robust plastic housing of polybutylene terephthalate with the high protection class IP 66 combined with a freely rotating cross lever. This product features positive opening changeover contacts for five deactivation positions as standard (four or six positions optional). Operating temperatures range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
Owing to its compact design, this solution can be installed at either the base or the top. Fitted with a detachable cover, the control cable can be connected easily with standard screw fasteners. Also plug connectors can be fitted on request. An easily legible display window shows the current switching position for ease of onsite installations. Owing to its compact design, this solution also serves as a compatible replacement for products from all known conventional manufacturers.
- Five positions (four or six optional)
- Four positive opening changeover contacts
- A separate contact each for pre- and limit stops in both directions of rotation
- Actuation via positive connections only
- Silver as contact material (gold plated contacts optional)
- Screwed connection (plug type terminal optional)
- UL listed contacts
- Positions shown on display window and by lever markings
- All used materials UL listed
- Gantry cranes
- indoor cranes
- process cranes
- compact trolleys
- Crane traverse (stationary or integrated unit)
- Trolley traverse (stationary or integrated unit)