Additional Key Markets
Water & Wastewater
Agitators & Mixers
Gearing & Gear Drives
Delroyd Worm Gear
P and HP Series Mixer Drives
Delroyd's P and HP worm gear drives are designed for use on mixers and agitators. Standard units range from 3 through 14-inch center distances,and horsepower from .132 to 265 HP. Drives with larger center distances and greater horsepower are available. Delroyd worm gear drives for mixers and agitators offer many advantages over others types of gearing and drive units.
- Drywell construction helps protect against leakage of lubricants.
- Delroyd worm gear sets operate with multiple tooth contact at all times which assures shock-less power delivery.
- Model P single reduction worm gear sets can provide reductions of 5:1 through 70:1,for output speeds down to 25 rpm (using standard 1750 rpm motors).
- Model HP double reduction helical-worm gear reducers can go from 15:1 to 350:1 ratio to provide outputs as low as 5 rpm.
- Economical and efficient mixing at lower speeds.