Water & Wastewater
Circular Sedimentation Tanks
Gearing & Gear Drives
2000 Series Helical Gear Drives and Gear Motors
Series 2000 gear drives feature enhanced performance, design flexibility, fast and easy installation and low maintenance. Units are dimensional drop-in replacements for SEW Eurodrive® KA and R Series products.
- Helical inline and right angle helical bevel models are available
- Unique rounded housing
- Two-Tuff premium acrylic paint
- Filters oil for wear debris to prolong product life
- Output speeds of 500 rpm to 300 rpm typical for pump market
- Gear drives: Output torque to 40,000 in.lbs.
- Gear motors: Input power of 0.33 to 15 HP