Additional Key Markets
The caliper type BCHM90 is the most powerful caliper for braking on high speed shaft.
This positive brake is fitted with pads locating stops which enable pads replacing in short time. Its ACR system, Automatic Control of pads Return, allows to keep a constant opening of the caliper whatever the linings wear.
It can be fitted with a lining prewear and full wear detection device.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure
- Fluid : mineral oil
- Brake to operate with full or controlled torque
- Automatic Control of pads Return (ACR)
- Detection of full lining wear
- Organic or sintered lining pads
- Temperature detection of the caliper (T)
- Lining prewear and full wear detection device
- C4 protection level by hot metallization
- Wear capacity of 400 MJ
- High energy braking operation
- Operating conditions : -40°C to +70°C
- Braking Force up to 122 kN.