Additional Key Markets
FCH 120 brake delivers a very high braking torque and is designed
to be mounted on the shaft of the low speed wind turbines. It can be
mounted on large disc diameters requiring a large clearance between
the linings and the disc.
This positive brake is fitted with :
- pads locating stops which enable pads replacing without dismantling the half-calipers.
- a device for hydraulic return of the pistons : it enables to push back the lining pads for an easy replacement
- the ACR system: Automatic Control of the pads Return : It allows to keep a constant response time whatever the linings wear by means of a constant air gap between the lining pads and the disc.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure
- Fluid : mineral or synthetic oil
- Brake to operate with full or controlled torque
- Hydraulic return of the pistons device
- Automatic Control of the pads Return (ACR)
- Detection of full lining wear
- Organic or sintered lining pads
- Protection class C3-H standard ISO12944-2
- Operating conditions :
- wind turbine operating : 30°C to +60°C
- park position without production : -40°C to +60°C
- Braking Force up to 500 kN (static)
- Option : Protection class C5M-H standard ISO12944-2