Additional Key Markets
ROTOWELL 120 brake delivers a very high braking torque and
is designed to be mounted on the shaft of the low speed wind turbines.
It can be mounted on large disc diameters requiring a large clearance
between the linings and the disc.
This positive brake is fitted with :
- pads locating stops which enable pads replacing without dismantling the half-calipers.
- the FR system: Full Return of the pistons, which allows disc tilting.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure
- Fluid : mineral or synthetic oil
- Brake to operate with full or controlled torque
- Full pad return after pressure release
- Visual lining wear indicator
- Detection of full lining wear
- Organic or sintered lining pads
- Protection class C3-H standard ISO12944-2
- Operating conditions :
- wind turbine operating : 30°C to +60°C
- park position without production : -40°C to +60°C
- Braking Force up to 500 kN (static)
- Option : Protection class C5M-H standard ISO12944-2