Additional Key Markets
Rotowell C V
ROTOWELL C and V brakes are designed to operate with full or
ROTOWELL V brake is flanged on the support of the customer and is
associated with drum in accordance with the installation.
ROTOWELL C brake is mounted on a central support provided by the
customer and is associated with discs.
Their pad locating stop system allows to mount and change the pads
from the caliper without dismounting the pad locating stops.
They can be fitted with a lining prewear and full wear detection device.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure
- Fluid : mineral or synthetic oil
- Brake to operate with full or controlled torque
- Detection of full lining wear
- Organic or sintered lining pads
- Protection class C4 standard ISO12944-2
- Operating conditions :
- wind turbine operating : 30°C to +60°C
- park position without production : -40°C to +60°C
- Braking Force up to 210 kN (static)
- Option :
- Protection class C5 standard ISO12944-2
- Lining prewear and full wear detection device