Additional Key Markets
BCH85A - BCH76A
BCH calipers can be associated with disc thickness 30 mm. They can be fitted with the Control of the pads Return system (CR) and a thermistor (T).
For an easy and quick maintenance, calipers types BCH are fitted with pad locating stops: lining pads are replaced without dismounting the caliper.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure.
- Braking force up to : 76 kN (static), 85 kN (dynamic)
- Protection class C4-L (standard ISO12944-2) in standard and C5M-H in option.
- Full or controlled torque.
- Composed of 2 identical half-calipers
- Flanged to the customer support.
- Operating conditions : -10°C to +60°C