Additional Key Markets
CB 90 A Strong
The strong solution for an economical brake system.
Strong wind gusts, changing wind loads as well as regularly turning of the nacelle into the wind to maximize the efficiency of the wind turbine require an economical and efficient yaw brake system.
The new CB 90 A Strong combines maximum clamping force with up to 250 kN together with increased service friendliness and a weight optimized design. Wind turbines equipped with the NEW strong Yaw brake can operate safe and more economical with a reduced number of brakes per wind turbine.
- Clamping forces up to 250 kN
- Compact and weight optimized design
- Fast and easy cleaning
- Fast and easy change of lining pads
- Installation of lining pads only possible in one right direction (Poka Yoke)
- External wear detection without opening of the brake
- Wind turbines