Additional Key Markets
FCHM120A calipers are hydraulically-applied brakes, they can be associated with disc thickness 40 mm.
For an easy and quick maintenance, calipers type FCHM120A are fitted with pad locating stops: lining pads are replaced without dismounting the caliper. The trapezoidal shape of the pad locating stops enables to adjust easily the lining pads.
- Braking by application of hydraulic pressure.
- Braking force up to 495 kN (static)
- Protection class C4-L (standard ISO12944-2) in standard and C5M-H in option.
- Full or controlled torque.
- Composed of 2 identical half-calipers
- Flanged to the customer support.
- Operating conditions : -40°C to +60°C