Additional Key Markets
Bridge Dam and Ship Lift
Clutches and Brakes
Soft Braking Controls
Soft braking control is a unique brake control unit which provides a range of safety and durability benefits in heavy industry applications. Deceleration and stop of heavy loads are vital for modern technology, and controlled braking is essential for a significant reduction of torque peaks.
The Soft braking control offers a wide range of benefits and features - all taking the highest safety aspects into consideration.
- Controlled braking independent of load and load position
- Braking on time or distance
- Adjustable brake ramp/curves
- Compensating for variable friction factors
- Controlled start-up
- Real time monitoring of brake sequence
Phone:+45 63 255 255
Fax:+45 62 281 058