Bauer Gear Motor Stainless Steel HiflexDRIVEs are Specially Designed for Washdown Applications
The stainless steel HiflexDRIVE design eliminates hygiene risks due to a highly suitable and sustainable design in areas that require routine intensive cleaning. The motor does not require a cooling fan or ribs, allowing for a completely smooth outer casing with a sealed non-drive end. This eliminates any dirt or particle traps on the motor casing and also prevents re-contamination of the processing environment caused by air movement from a fan.
All geared motors are IP67/IP69K certified for high pressure, high temp washdown applications. The AISI 316-grade (CF8) stainless steel drives can withstand the commonly used cleaning solutions and disinfectants without affecting performance.
Choose from 3 gearbox sizes and 7 possible motor designs to meet your specific application requirements.
- AISI 316-grade (CF8) stainless gearbox and motor housing
- IP67/IP69K certified; CIP (Clean-In-Place) compatible; Washdown-Ready
- Smooth, non-ventilated motor for optimum hygenic design
- 316L stainless output shaft (solid or hollow)
- Face mounting standard; other options available
- Inverter-duty asynchronous motor or permanent magnet motor for highest operating efficiencies
- Stainless watertight cable connection for motor power
- Chemical-resistant and watertight cable optionally available
- Thermistor temperature safeguard
- Fully-encapsulated brakes or encoders are available