Stromag Releases New Safety Systems Catalog
STROMAG MONITORING & CONTROL SYSTEMS
DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES TO MEET CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- To ensure the safety of the installation braking system, Stromag offers,
according to customer's request, different possibilities in terms of:
- - technologies: analog, digital or digital communicating
- - automation levels: from monitoring to predictive maintenance with
- If analog technology is selected:
- - CRD and CRV modules are solutions for speed and deceleration
- - AFR5 enclosures are tailor made to monitor and control the
regulated braking with possibility of different braking modes.
- The SIDEOS modules are digital solutions for speed monitoring. Their performance and their configurability have given great success to these modules which equip many lifting installations.
- SioT Stromag system, with its digital commutating technology, is a complete and compact solution from monitoring to predictive maintenance. Its modularity enables a wide range of monitoring and control level with the possibility at any time to upgrade the installation.
- Stromag remains at the entire disposal of its customers to:
- - define the most suitable solution for their braking systems
monitoring and/or control
- - start up the installation
- - train the users.
View the Stromag Safety Systems Catalog (P-8910-SG)